AX8 Tones..

Andre, thanks for posting this. Great playing and feel. Checking out your live clips on YT was the highlight of my day. Watched Something to Remember 3x. Awesome work!

Moses

Excellent tones and playing Andre! Someone posted your clips on TGP then saw you posted them the other day. I'll be downloading them and giving them a go; though I am not so sure my playing will be as inspirational as yours :oops::D

Hi Andre,
Thanks for your preset but i have no sound cause cabs are empty. (U002 & U003) and U007
Could you help me please ?
Best regards

Hi Andre,
Thanks for your preset but i have no sound cause cabs are empty. (U002 & U003) and U007
Best regards

Perhaps just try factory cabs for those amps. Worked fine for me. I would guess the user cabs are something he cannot share. I could b wrong.
Ex: Factory 59 & 61 for Freidman and factory 80 for the Fender. Good starting point

Last edited:
Hi Andre,
Best regards
Hi Lionel.. Oh ya I'm sorry, I think that preset i was using was the Ownhammer cab that I stored in my User cab, I think you can change the empty cabs to the factory cab ones..
Best Regards

Hi Lionel.. Oh ya I'm sorry, I think that preset i was using was the Ownhammer cab that I stored in my User cab, I think you can change the empty cabs to the factory cab ones..
Best Regards
Can you name the OH cabs you used for each preset? Awesome tones!!!

Love your sound and your tasty playing.

When uploaded the patches to my AX8 it doesn't sound at all like in your clips.
Is there so much difference between a Les Paul and your guitars?

Love your sound and your tasty playing.

When uploaded the patches to my AX8 it doesn't sound at all like in your clips.
Is there so much difference between a Les Paul and your guitars?

He does seem to favor single coils and the tremolo bar. Also he switches a lot between using his fingers and using a pick. He also plays really well, so thats a biggie. The sounds with my equipment are pretty close to what he is getting, but my fingers aren't :) . but bottom line is he is a very good player with a lot of passion and technical skills. IMHO.

Factory cabs work fine for me..... as I stated above

Last edited:
Hi Andre,

The tones and playing are great. Also checked out your latest album and really enjoyed it too. (Very cool to see that it's on my buddy Leonardo's label here in the USA too.)

Thanks for sharing these presets too. Look forward to checking them out on my AX8 shortly.

All the best,

Alan

Wow! I'm a fan of your playing, Andre. I really dig your 1st album! Glad to see you here, thanks a lot for sharing your patches!

Back
Top Bottom