AX8 tones...new song.

Bones43x

I shared this song on the Fractal Facebook group, but infigured I’d post it here. I wasn’t sure where to post it because there’s no section dedicated ton recordings like there is with the AxeFX forums.

Anyway...all the amp/cab tones are from the AX8. Reverb and delay are Studio One plug-ins.
Models Used:
Dirty Shirley
Badger 18
Plexi(I forgot which one)
Bogner Ecstacy Blue/Red

Shipwreck - Jarrett Bonesteel

I shared this song on the Fractal Facebook group, but infigured I’d post it here. I wasn’t sure where to post it because there’s no section dedicated ton recordings like there is with the AxeFX forums.

Anyway...all the amp/cab tones are from the AX8. Reverb and delay are Studio One plug-ins.
Models Used:
Dirty Shirley
Badger 18
Bogner Ecstacy Blue/Red

Dude! Killer tune - dig everything about it! Nice work!

Models Used:
Dirty Shirley
Badger 18
Bogner Ecstacy Blue/Red

I’m sacred to post anything cause everyone is so damn good around here !

Models Used:
Dirty Shirley
Badger 18
Bogner Ecstacy Blue/Red

Back
Top Bottom