Bug? AX8 switching presets freezing

Dear Friends)

I faced with such problem- during show or repetition 1,2,3 buttons freezes and don`t react on switching. But other buttons are active. Only switching off device helps. Does anyone face with such issue?

I'm also experiencing a similar problem. mine is an intermittent condition where I can't fully access all assign scenes within a Preset. It will show up as Ft Sw # 4's scene becomes un-selectable (stops working mid-song) ...also when this occurs, the AX8 foften seems to be in a mode where multiple lights are flashing, and it's not "on" the preset itself, but in the Bank/Preset Menu state. (can't post a pic/vid yet, but will try to capture it, if I can) Curious if you are using the most current firmware/software version, as I realize I am not. and I plan on backing up my unit & getting current to see if this might fix condition... of course intermittent problems are hard to have confidence they really are fixed!

I'm also experiencing a similar problem. mine is an intermittent condition where I can't fully access all assign scenes within a Preset. It will show up as Ft Sw # 4's scene becomes un-selectable (stops working mid-song) ...also when this occurs, the AX8 foften seems to be in a mode where multiple lights are flashing, and it's not "on" the preset itself, but in the Bank/Preset Menu state. (can't post a pic/vid yet, but will try to capture it, if I can) Curious if you are using the most current firmware/software version, as I realize I am not. and I plan on backing up my unit & getting current to see if this might fix condition... of course intermittent problems are hard to have confidence they really are fixed!

Thank you for support. I have something similar. I created a ticket on fractals support. But they told me to go to my dealer. Good advice)But I'm touring at the moment. Also I updated firmware today from 7.01 to 8.02. Let's see)Keep in touch.

I had the same issue last night on a gig (sold out BTW not cool)
Unit froze and no sound, I had to reboot mid song.
Pretty bummed I just got it and it’s my second gig.
Lemme know if anyone hears anything!

I had the same issue last night on a gig (sold out BTW not cool)
Unit froze and no sound, I had to reboot mid song.
Pretty bummed I just got it and it’s my second gig.
Lemme know if anyone hears anything!
Go to support.fractalaudio.com and open a ticket. it's important that official support knows the details.

Same for me I updated 2 days aga, that was a mistake the unit is freezing regularly when switching patches and I have to reboot it to recover.
Does anyone know if I could just re flash an older firmware?

Same for me I updated 2 days aga, that was a mistake the unit is freezing regularly when switching patches and I have to reboot it to recover.
Does anyone know if I could just re flash an older firmware?
Please report it to support.fractalaudio.com

Back
Top Bottom