AX8 Leon Todd blocks download. Can somebody share it?

GuitarUser

Does anyone have the Leon Todd blocks file for AX8? He did a youtube video but the dropbox doesn't work and in his thread he says he no longer has it. I've had my AX8 since the waiting list and can't believe I never saw the video, I thought I'd watched every Leon Fractal video on the internet. I've spent so much time the last couple days looking for the blocks file that if it was a human it would file a restraining order against me.

Does anyone have the Leon Todd blocks file for AX8? He did a youtube video but the dropbox doesn't work and in his thread he says he no longer has it. I've had my AX8 since the waiting list and can't believe I never saw the video, I thought I'd watched every Leon Fractal video on the internet. I've spent so much time the last couple days looking for the blocks file that if it was a human it would file a restraining order against me.

I don't think many people come to the AX8 forum but you might get lucky and someone would stop by and help you out (I wouldn't mind getting them myself).

You could go to the post below by Leon and then PM anyone or do the @someone here that said they downloaded them (look for active members).

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/free-mesa-preset-pack-ax8.130149/

You'll probably find someone that still has them saved somewhere :)

If you do get them then maybe you could post them here :)

Good Luck!!

Thank you playingitloud I will definitely give your recommendation a try. My plan was to post it for everyone if I did locate it , I'll let you know if I find it. I also had the idea of asking for them in the FM3 and FM9 threads with the logic that there is a good chance that users of those came over from the AX8.

Whistler shared them but I'm not able to share the link. I think because I'm new to posting here.
try searching

Leon Todd blocks​

Whistler shared them but I'm not able to share the link. I think because I'm new to posting here.
try searching

Leon Todd blocks​

I tried the search with those words and it comes back to this thread and a few other unrelated ones.

If you find you can share the link after some additional posts then update this one with the link, and thanks.

I'm trying to get the link up here for you. I've been a long time forum user but I've never had anything to post so my count is too low.

Back
Top Bottom