AX8 - Keith Urban sound

GREAT TONE!!!! Would love to try out patch and hear more of your stuff. BIG COUNTRY player. Love Keith, Brad Paisley etc. Great job. Please let me know if you post the patch.

Hey Marco,

It sounds absolutely great. But I wonder, why you did not pick Keith Urbans own amp (5F8 - it is Keith's actual amp that is modelled)

Wow awesome tone! I had the pleasure of seeing Keith play live and he is one amazing guitarist! You have his style down! Great job, you should be proud!

I just bought an AX8 ( it arrives tomorrow), other than the included patches/scenes, what would you recommend I get first as an add on? Of either of your patches or someone elses. Thank you, and been digging your youtube videos. Youre a great player man.

I loved this sound and bought the patch. It didn’t sound anything like Marco’s when I installed it. Haven’t used it in months, but I remember it being way to high gain and harsh. I figured it would translate well unit to unit. But it does sound amazing for Marco.

The only ever patch I bought up til now is Marco's blu 4sa patch. A real workhorse. I was totally surprised of it's simplicity...no special sauce just the perfect balance between amp effects and delay/rvb. It really has this "Fra Mille Ani" and "'causa della vitta" italo killer solo sound with the wah on.
A good twin patch was also made by iaresee and burgh if I remember well.
Keep on rocking Marco.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom