AX8 in front of 10,000!

Nice job, is it loud enough for you on stage? I'm used to Marshall Loud back line. Can the AX8 pull that off, if allowed?.Living on a Prayer, is a hard ass song to sing, you need a prayer to hit those notes, lol.

I can turn my amp/cab up as loud as I want on a stage like that and hear it fine. But with the direct line going into the wedge, I didn't need it crazy loud.

Sounds awesome, question, how are you integrating the Banshee? Do you have it the traditional inline method or through the Ax8 FX loop? If the latter do you use the gain of the Banshee or the gain of an Ax8 amp or drive block?

Thank You! It hard to tell from YT, If it can get crazy loud, or not. I do want to save my hearing,
although, in case I get the itch, I want my pantalooms, to flap in the wind, lol. Ya Know? I'm
old and need to feel the blast, lol.

Sounds awesome, question, how are you integrating the Banshee? Do you have it the traditional inline method or through the Ax8 FX loop? If the latter do you use the gain of the Banshee or the gain of an Ax8 amp or drive block?

Traditional way. I run my wireless into it, then out of the banshee into the AX8.

Thank You! It hard to tell from YT, If it can get crazy loud, or not. I do want to save my hearing,
although, in case I get the itch, I want my pantalooms, to flap in the wind, lol. Ya Know? I'm
old and need to feel the blast, lol.
I know exactly what you mean. I play better when it's louder! Tonight I'll be using IEMs...first time with the AX8.

Back
Top Bottom