Ax8 edit will no longer connect

dschaaf

Experienced
Could be complete coincidence but my AX8 edit and fractal bot has always worked perfectly with my AX8 via Windows.

I just ran the Axe FX III mini-utility which worked great connecting to the III. Now however, when trying to go back to my AX8, I can't connect to either AX8 Edit or fractal-bot. I have uninstalled and re-installed both with no luck.

Also, when looking at setting it is just blank in the "ports" section. I have re-booted numerous times etc....all the usual fixes :)

Has anyone seen this? I can connect it fine to my MacBook Pro but no longer my Windows machine?

Thanks,
D

I just tried my AX8 with Fractal-bot and AX8-edit, everything is working fine.
I haven't used the AX-8 since I got the Axe Fx III (I know shocking!).

Just tried having the Axe Fx III and the AX8 hooked up at the same time in Fractal-Bot could select either device and AX8 was working just fine.

For a second I though I recreated your problem, AX8-Edit would not see the AX8 but it turned out Fractal-Bot still had the AX8 open, soon as I switched it over to the Axe FX III, boom life was good again
John

Thanks John, I now have it resolved. Not sure what the issue was (likely something on my end) but I am all good now :)

Back
Top Bottom