AX8-edit custom scales?

rednebb

Inspired
How do you create custom scales for the pitch block in AX8-edit? It's kind of strange, when I choose effect type: Cust.shift, no custom scale option shows up, but if I choose effect type: Intel Harm, I can choose key/scale: Custom. But when i try to set up the notes I want in the bottom row (Tonic, note 2, 3 etc.), I can only change the tonic, the other notes just keep jumping back to whatever they were set to in the first place (seems to be a chromatic scale)..?

Hopefully this will help. I don't think you can do it in Edit - think you have to use the front panel.

Thank you, I have set up custom scales in Axe-Fx before, so I know how to do that, but I haven't done this on the AX8 yet, and was hoping I could do it in AX8-edit, of course. If this actually isn't possible, I wonder why..?

Custom scales is a global setting. Very few global settings can be edited from AX8edit - Custom scales is not one of them.

Can’t wait to see what you’re dreaming up, Ketil. Your work inspired many to dream of what could be done on the Axe FX. I’m one of them! thanks @rednebb :)

Back
Top Bottom