Ax8 as a cab sim ONLY?

mountain2012

This may sound like a dumb question, but I want to make sure before making the purchase, is it possible to use the AX8 as a cab sim only, no effects or amps?

I'd like to run a line out from my amp's load box into the AX8 for cab sims.

Boy...there are far more affordable options achieving the same goal. I imagine once you et an AX8 though you'll find a great many more uses for it than just that.

But are Corvette cupholders better able to hold the cup without spilling since it's designed for higher speeds and corners better ? G forces?

I think he should be an Axe-Fx. TWO cab sims!

This may sound like a dumb question, but I want to make sure before making the purchase, is it possible to use the AX8 as a cab sim only, no effects or amps?

I'd like to run a line out from my amp's load box into the AX8 for cab sims.

Watch the video @nicolasrivera posted a few days ago. He did just that: Suhr Badger >> Suhr Loadbox > into AX8 for cab sim only.

I got a logidy epsi I'm probably going to be selling. If all you need is a cab loader then it may work for you. The only thing I do not like about it is there is no way to change to different cabs with midi or with your feet but if you are using only one cab sim per song it wouldn't matter. Now if money is no issue for you, the ax8 obviously has way more to offer which is why I'm selling the logidy since I no longer see much use for it.

I have to believe that the OP has already thought of the advantages of the AX8..........He knows where he can go and what it can do. Just wasn't sure about his question............

Back
Top Bottom