AX8 and iPad

Chunktone

Greetings.
New to Fractal products. Is anyone using Fracpad on iPad with their AX8. Just got the UD-BTQ1 and it appears it's getting no power. Suggestions?

I'm Using the UD BT01 with a 2018 iPad Pro. Make sure you've got midimittr installed and the UD BT01 selected as a device.

The AX8 won't supply power to the UD BT 01. You need to plug it into a USB power supply.
IMG_3138.jpg This is a pic of what I use. The power bar I have has a couple of USB powering ports on it and I just use a short USB cable from the AX8.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the Yamaha B/T receiver? The AX8 does not power the receiver you need a separate USB power supply. Look at You Tube. Great setup vid there.

I got the USB adapter connected direct to my mini with no wireless.........using the lite version, it almost immediately boots me of after i try and access anything...any tips.... or is the lite version just a demo?

I got the USB adapter connected direct to my mini with no wireless.........using the lite version, it almost immediately boots me of after i try and access anything...any tips.... or is the lite version just a demo?
It's a demo, most parameters are not accessible apart amp and drive blocks.
You also get a splash screen

Back
Top Bottom