Ax8 4 cable method (stereo) help

New to the board and new to fractal gear so be gentle. Running a stereo version of the 4CM method(normal 4cm setup, just all Left to one head and all Right to another). Running 2 heads simultaneously for stage left and right. When running the actual amp head tones and running effects to the loop (reverbs, delays) via ax8. It seems to default to a wet dry effect that I can'ts seem to find a way around. One amp getting the all the effect while the other getting none. Any Idea of how to dial those as to give a wet signal to both left and right outputs? Assuming it's something on the reverb settings in ax8-edit that I'm missing, as everything else is working fine. Gate to the loop is working fine so it shouldn't be anything with the setup.

are your outputs set to Stereo? check the settings in Setup > I/O > Audio

what physical jacks are you using on the AX8? what does your preset look like? either show a screen shot from AX8-Edit here, or Export and upload the preset .syx file here so we can help. otherwise we are guessing many things.

I'm not seeing any I/O option in the settings or system section of Ax8Edit. What am I missing?
Setup is as follows
Ax8 Output 1 (L) > Mesa Dual Rec Fx Return
Ax8 FX Return (L) > Mesa Dual Rec Fx Send
Ax8 Output 2 (L) > Mesa front Input

Ax8 Output 1 (R) > 6505+ Fx Return
Ax8 FX Return (R) > 6505+ Fx Send
Ax8 Output 2 (R) > 6505+ front Input

The preset pictured is just me experimenting pactch since I'm new to this.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom