AX-8 EDIT KEYSTROKES FOR SCENE CONTROLLERS

tommyh

Inspired
So I had no problem using scene controllers on my AXE FX ll but I did not use AXE EDIT ,(i did everything at the unit itself) Now I am using AX-8 and editing software and I am missing something..........I cannot get the controllers to work;
Does anyone feel like telling me the sequence of keystrokes? Please ........I feel like a dum dum....

Are you trying to locate the scene controller page, or do something else after that step?

To access SC page click the "controllers" button then "scene" in the new list that appears.

Are you trying to locate the scene controller page, or do something else after that step?

To access SC page click the "controllers" button then "scene" in the new list that appears.
I cannot activate the scene controllers using AX-8 EDIT, i'm obviously not doing something wrong. I need to know how to do it using AX-8 thanx

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "cannot activate". Maybe one of these steps got skipped. Did you:

1. Right-click a parameter and choose a scene controller as source?

2. Set various values for that SC in the controllers menu?

3. Switch scenes and look/listen for the parameter value changing?

thanx Bakerman, On my mac you must hold down control & and right click,on the parameter you want to control ,then the controller page comes up where you define what is going to control the parameter,also the little symbol in the center of the knob turns yellow,which was not happening before.Everything good now. Again thank you

Back
Top Bottom