AX 8 Cover

Sounds like our wives would get along well together. My wife is into sewing and quilting as well, and has offered to make covers for my equipment. It's great to have supportive spouses....especially when so many people see music and guitar playing as childish (yes, I've had relatives laugh at me for my hobby).

RR

I like it allot a personal and home like touch.
+ You can put it in any room in the house and it would not look out of place.

John

2023771840-tumblr_mp64wfTcML1rf4lvio1_500.gif

Sounds like our wives would get along well together. My wife is into sewing and quilting as well, and has offered to make covers for my equipment. It's great to have supportive spouses....especially when so many people see music and guitar playing as childish (yes, I've had relatives laugh at me for my hobby).

RR
Really wow ....I would move far away from those people...music is what makes the universe hum like a well oiled machine.....even our planet sings a musical note, this is 314.3 semitones below 440 Hz, putting it somewhere between F# and G, in octave negative-22........ keep on playin bro...... :eek:

Last edited:
Really wow ....I would move far away from those people...music is what makes the universe hum like a well oiled machine.....even our planet sings a musical note, this is 314.3 semitones below 440 Hz, putting it somewhere between F# and G, in octave negative-22........ keep on playin bro...... :eek:

Totally agree - and like I said, it's all that much better if your spouse supports it!

RR

My spouse is totally unsupportive, and my band only plays out 1 weekend a month. Jealous of those of you with supportive spouses!

My spouse is totally unsupportive, and my band only plays out 1 weekend a month. Jealous of those of you with supportive spouses!

Got me beat. I play out never and if my wife could find a way to burn all my gear without me finding out, she would.

Back
Top Bottom