Availablity?

FWIW- I got on the wait list on May 13. I did get the two emails last night explaining that they were beginning to send out purchase codes in small batches every day. I didn't get an email with a purchase code today, so I assume the wait list went back quite a ways- probably to before May 2013 anyway. Hope that helps anyone who is looking for some frame of reference.

It will be great to get the MFC, but there is no mystery as to what we are seeing. There are only so many units they can box up and ship per day. When our names come up on the waitlist, we will get invites, accept and then they will pack our individual units and ship them.

Think of all of the people who must be on the list, their names come up, they must be given time to accept or pass-at-this-time, and then more invites are sent out to those further down the list.

Lets be patient and thankful that the units are in and we are all about to enjoy the amazing pairing of the AXE FX II and MFC-101, many off us for the first time.

I know I'll be patient and very grateful when my unit eventually arrives at my front door. :encouragement:

I can't wait to see a vid of the new switches! When someone finally gets their hands on one be sure to post a video review please!

FWIW- I got on the wait list on May 13. I did get the two emails last night explaining that they were beginning to send out purchase codes in small batches every day. I didn't get an email with a purchase code today, so I assume the wait list went back quite a ways- probably to before May 2013 anyway. Hope that helps anyone who is looking for some frame of reference.

Crap! I didn't get on until 10/1 :-(

Thanks for posting this. I was on the list for the prior version of the unit on May 1. I got a code in July but waited too long; so, when I went to purchase, they were out of stock...which became a perpetual situation.

Wonder how far they will go back?

Thanks for posting this. I was on the list for the prior version of the unit on May 1. I got a code in July but waited too long; so, when I went to purchase, they were out of stock...which became a perpetual situation.

Wonder how far they will go back?

Enough to keep you guessing and purchasing something else, elsewhere....

Got on Oct 20th , hopefull ! My MFC has lost Function with J-45 connection ,Have to use midi, All set up to send it for repair ,but can't till New one gets here!! Hope it doesn't die before then!! I have pins and needles I am sitting on!!:)!!

Back
Top Bottom