Availablity?

Very cool! I haven't received my email yet, but I've been waitlisted since August 10th. Hope I get one today!

Ben

EDIT: I wonder how/when we can get adapters to use faslink. Maybe I should buy an ethercon cable for now

Haven't recieved mine yet either. I have been on the list since October. Hopefully soon.

Who has gotten their email so far???

Last edited:
I got on the list just after you bgrizzmayne - Aug 18th. Haven't seen anyone post that they received an email yet

Oh man I've only been on since Nov 19th, so I'm hoping to see an email. I was on the list this time last year but never did buy the MK II but I will definitely be buying this one!!!

I got an email , then another stating that the last email was not the email with the link to buy the unit - that would come in a later email - "sorry for the confusion". Lol

When did you guys get on the list? I've been on since the 18th of august, but haven't heard anything. Haven't gotten any emails yet...hopefully my name didn't somehow magically drop off the list, haha.

I got two e-mails last night basically explaining that they were starting to send e-mails out in the order people made their request to be put on the wait list. They said it will take "several weeks" to send out all the messages and that the length of time depends on the response rate. I think I would be concerned if you think you've been on the list a long time and didn't get this set of messages. I requested to be put on the list in early November, so I'm assuming I can order one sometime in January.

Ken

FML. This is so frustrating!

I got on what I thought was the MFC waitlist back on August 18th. I remarked that I was buying an Axe FX soon and I'd like to get on the waitlist. I SHOULD have said the MFC waitlist, but at the time, I thought the only waitlist was the MFC. I simply remarked I'd be buying an Axe FX II soon because that's why I'd want the MFC. Here's a JPEG of the conversation.

I've e-mailed fractal with this picture detailing our conversation from a Gmail e-mail exchange. But if this compromises my place on the waitlist that I've been awaiting since August 18th, I'm going to be upset, haha. If there were multiple waitlists, then we should have had to select an option with what waitlist we wanted to be on. I thought the MFC was the only one....so I thought simply emailing them would get me on the MFC waitlist.

Waitlist.jpg

I recieved the 2 emails last night confirming that I was on the waitlist and that emails with the ordering link will be sent out. It sounds like everyone on the list will get a chance to purchase before it is available on the website for the "general public" to purchase. From the email I would expect that orders for everyone else will be open in about a month. Here's the copy:

"The MFC-101 Mark III is now being offered for sale to wait list customers in the order they signed up. Today we sent the first batch of purchase invitations.

The invitation contains a special link which allows you to order the MFC. There are no coupon codes and no risk of missing out. We'll continue to send invites in small batches, day by day, until everyone on the list is given a chance to order the new unit. This process will take several weeks to complete but the end is in sight, and we will have enough units in to serve the entire list."

Good to hear that update....bad that I didn't get an e-mail. I guess I'll wait to hear back from Fractal on my status on the list...would be crazy if somehow I'm not on it...

EDIT: Matt did e-mail me and I am on the list. I can breathe a bit easier now, haha!

Last edited:
I'm fairly positive I'm on the list, but I haven't received any email of any sort?!? I'm in no desperate need for one, so I guess I'll just keep waiting for now.
-
Austin

Back
Top Bottom