Automatically created presets

Yes, randomly evolution does work.
And, yes, randomly evolution does indeed create wonders.

But remember ....

... it took more than 5 billions of years ...
... AND ...
... trillions of more or less bad failures ...
... until we finally got a genius like Cliff. ;)

How will AI influence the manufacturing of presets? I envision an AI that knows my gear and setup, my preferences, my bandmates and the songs I play. Will AI generate presets for me in ten years?
Surely that is where it's headed. I don't suspect it will ever crank out a preset that's 100% what you're asking for. But if it even gets you 70% of the way there that's a nice time saver.

Surely that is where it's headed. I don't suspect it will ever crank out a preset that's 100% what you're asking for. But if it even gets you 70% of the way there that's a nice time saver.
It's not so much the time I'm interested in, it's cool sounding setups that never would have occurred to me, if there's a high enough percentage of those to bother with.

It's not so much the time I'm interested in, it's cool sounding setups that never would have occurred to me, if there's a high enough percentage of those to bother with.
That's more or less how I use AxeChange. I audition stuff and if there's anything that sounds cool or interesting I save it and tweak from there.

Ohhhh noooo! This sounds like a wish for another AI based app that will further deprive musicians of another source of income…that of creating presets that actually sound great for sale.

Back
Top Bottom