Authentic amp controls - amazing

I have a question for you axe 3 owners. I’ve been reading this thread so I know what to expect when i upgrade my axe fx 2. I really like the idea of having the simple controls and I think it would really simplify things on drives and other fx as well. My question is: can the global parameter have a modifier so you could maybe use a pedal to switch between simple controls and full advanced controls?

I have a question for you axe 3 owners. I’ve been reading this thread so I know what to expect when i upgrade my axe fx 2. I really like the idea of having the simple controls and I think it would really simplify things on drives and other fx as well. My question is: can the global parameter have a modifier so you could maybe use a pedal to switch between simple controls and full advanced controls?
No.

Ok. Thanks. Does anyone know if any of the functions of my rac12 units would work with the axe 3. Has anyone tried it? Thanks again for the info.

Option paralisis is a thing. And I'm not a big fan of looking up what the real controls of a particular amp are on google.
I really support this change done for the Axe FX 3

Maybe Axe edit for Axe FX 2 could also have this?... Would be really nice.

Back
Top Bottom