Australian Users?

MELBOURNE-ish. just moved to kinglake. wndrn what midi controllers you guys are using. anyone own a liquid foot jr? i've been busting my balls trying to get one.

Also, how and when did you guys get your axe fx? which one did you get? and how much did you spend? i got the standard 2nd-hand for $2200 (will be going ultra soon though).

geamala said:
MELBOURNE-ish. just moved to kinglake. wndrn what midi controllers you guys are using. anyone own a liquid foot jr? i've been busting my balls trying to get one.

Also, how and when did you guys get your axe fx? which one did you get? and how much did you spend? i got the standard 2nd-hand for $2200 (will be going ultra soon though).

I use a Liquid Foot Pro and really like it but the last firmware upgrade rendered the "AxeFX Autoload" feature nonfunctional which is major p.i.t.a.
There has been a deathly silence from Liquid Foot for some time now so there's no fixer patch as far as i'm aware.
I believe that some LF Jr users are in the same boat. I stand to be corrected.
The LF units are top notch but recent support has been less so.

I imported an Ultra in Jan 2008 via a friend in the USA. Fractal was not exporting outside of the USA back then (except thru' G66 to Europe).
It cost me @$2700.00 all up if memory serves.
Best $2700 i've ever spent(if you exclude my old Strat but that's another story).

Back
Top Bottom