Australia awaits NEOs

Hi Tom,

what's the ETA on NEOs to Australia Please ?

Demand is growing !! I am ready and waiting to get a minimum of two :p

Hey Viabcroce,

Its pretty frustrating - I just heard from the Australian distributor that he "thinks" he may have a few in the "incoming shipment" !!! Thinks..not sure !! No response form Tom as to when and how many !

Well, this would be very good news indeed! The matter with the Neos is/was that they had to decide if/when to introduce the model on our markets at all.Expecting some units to be delivered would mean that they have passed the fence :D

Well, this would be very good news indeed! The matter with the Neos is/was that they had to decide if/when to introduce the model on our markets at all.Expecting some units to be delivered would mean that they have passed the fence :D

Its been a month now and no news whatsoever about NEO wedges coming to Australia. Tom got fed up (probably) of my direct approaches and asked that I contact the dealer in Australia. The dealer having been contacted has less information than this forum and has no clue whatsoever about their availability.

I cannot understand why Atomic Amps cannot answer a direct question - When will NEOs be available in Australia ? IF they will be available ? Is it that their is no current solution in production for a 230v version NEO ?

Actually I just found a post where ...FOX5150 a forum member asked Tom on the 20th Dec 2013 " when the NEOs would make it to Europe" and Tom's reply was "Working on this now. I don't have a date but I'll post something on our FB as soon as I have some more info. ?? Based on this and the possibility that the UK Market volume of sales may be more I guess I better give up hope on Australia getting any anytime soon |||

Ive been onto independent music for 4 months now about atomic arrival dates. He cant get an answer. Getting really annoyed with atomics poor communication

Hi Shayne202, dpavel,

Here's the problem, you hear so much here from our North American community about TOM's customer service and I do not doubt that he services his local / national customer base very well. The fact of the matter is that I guess the Australian market is so small as to not deserve ANY customer care whatsoever. !! This still doesn't explain why no NEOs in Europe as that market is obviously larger. Perhaps its an issue with the whole 230v thing.

My experience as follows:

Only one distributor in Australia - Independent music - Andrew Farnham who has no clue (thanks to being kept in the dark by Tom) about when Atomic Amps and in specific NEOs will be available. Even their website quotes the "expected delivery is 18th August" but not for NEOs. Hasn't been updated for months !

I wrote to Tom directly who finally responded asking me to keep all requests for information via the dealer. The dealer when contacted quite openly says he has no clue about when product "may" be available.

I guess it comes down to supply and demand. My experience so far of Atomic Amps customer care has been the worst and I have been buying all sorts of musical equipment and gear for over 30 years now.

I would settle for just a truthful statement from Tom or Atomic Amps about status of product to Australia.

Shayne, Dpavel, you may want to check out the Accugroove range. I received a response from them within 6 hours of emailing Mark Wright and am now considering getting one of their passive wedges (espresso). I have given up on Atomic Amps.

Actually I just found a post where ...FOX5150 a forum member asked Tom on the 20th Dec 2013 " when the NEOs would make it to Europe" and Tom's reply was "Working on this now. I don't have a date but I'll post something on our FB as soon as I have some more info. ?? Based on this and the possibility that the UK Market volume of sales may be more I guess I better give up hope on Australia getting any anytime soon |||

To the best of my knowledge, they're not available in the UK either. If and when, there'll be one right here with me!

Are Accugroove FRFR in the same price range as the CLR's ?

We are slightly more, but you get true isolated 3-way and 4-way engineered systems for superior sound. In addition our Espresso/Wedge weighs an amazing 16lbs. less, while our Latte weighs 14lbs. less.

Also after much due diligence we've just incorporated the most durable coating on the market.

Best of all when the designer of the AxeFx, Cliff Chase heard them he said " I was shocked at how good they sound.... Very smooth and pleasant without that "glare" you get from speakers with horn tweeters".

If you want a sound that is unrivaled and weighs less, go with the best kept secret on the market, AccuGroove.

AccuGroove, bass cabs, FRFR cabs, bass cabinets, guitar cabs

From weightless Espresso to the 58 lb. 4-way Estate 4x12 exterminator.

IMG_5015 copy.jpg

On a related note, the people in hell are awaiting ice water.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Hi Shayne202, dpavel, Here's the problem, you hear so much here from our North American community about TOM's customer service and I do not doubt that he services his local / national customer base very well. The fact of the matter is that I guess the Australian market is so small as to not deserve ANY customer care whatsoever. !! This still doesn't explain why no NEOs in Europe as that market is obviously larger. Perhaps its an issue with the whole 230v thing.
Why? Does the Neo version work at a different voltage than the original one?

One step closer - maybe !! - It would appear that Australia will at some point "this year" get a consignment of NEOs. $1930 AUD each !! For those of you waiting, its up on the AA Australian Dealers web site.

Back
Top Bottom