• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Vendor AustinBuddy 1000+ LIVEGOLD TonePack for the Axe-Fx III firmware 15.x available; Cygnus firmware 16 update coming later this Spring!

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Ive purchased a ton of preset packs from nearly everyone but this acoustic preset is by far the best one for me. its the ab Live Gold Austin Buddy ElecIn2Aco
preset. This was recorded using my phone and the true sound has many more lush highs. Sounds like im playing a real high end electric-acoustic guitar
Austin YOU are amazing. I will be buying everything you put out.

@keithguitarfan - Thank you for the kind words! For anyone wondering, that "ElecIn2Acoustic" preset is located at the end of Bank 3 in 1000+ Live Gold as well as in the 1400+ Naked Amps TonePack. I think it sounds best with a single coil neck pickup but it does work on humbuckers too! Glad you love it, great tool to have on stage.

keithguitarfan

Experienced
@keithguitarfan - Thank you for the kind words! For anyone wondering, that "ElecIn2Acoustic" preset is located at the end of Bank 3 in 1000+ Live Gold as well as in the 1400+ Naked Amps TonePack. I think it sounds best with a single coil neck pickup but it does work on humbuckers too! Glad you love it, great tool to have on stage.
Yes my les paul has coil taps so im running it in the middle position with the bridge pickup tapped and the neck pickup not tapped. Unbelievable sound. As I mentioned you aren't hearing the incredible depth of the tone due to the microphone in my phone. I may drop the backtrack into reaper and actually record this

Top Bottom