AustinBuddy’s Vintage Cool and Rare Cab Pack

Hello, does anyone have any sound samples of the AustinBuddy’s Vintage Cool and Rare Cab Pack? I have done a pretty extensive search and haven't come up with anything.

Thanks

I have’nt had any time to do them. I filmed some when I did the Lance Keltner videos but haven’t had any time to play editor, especially woth all the axe III beta work underway.

All I can say is they will sound just like the real deal cabs. Anyone who has bought them is pleased and lots of those folks post here.

More later but it is simply not priority given other demands... maybe I can shoot some over a weekend, but nothing before April at this point.

Thanks @austinbuddy I have never played through any of those so I don't have any real world comparisons. I'll do a YouTube search for the actual cabs and see what I can find. I have had an interest lately in exploring some different sounds and thought these could be fun.

No need to add editing/organizing some samples to your work list. I know what it is like to be slammed with no extra time.

Thanks you everyone for the help.

Thanks @austinbuddy I have never played through any of those so I don't have any real world comparisons. I'll do a YouTube search for the actual cabs and see what I can find. I have had an interest lately in exploring some different sounds and thought these could be fun.

No need to add editing/organizing some samples to your work list. I know what it is like to be slammed with no extra time.

Thanks you everyone for the help.

Thanks waxcalifornia.

These are more vintage-style IRs than modern, and they are clean with no additional added preamp EQ. If I had a good idea of what amps you were leaning toward checking out, I might be able to steer you a little better. These all play well with the 700+ Naked Amps TonePack, I used several of those presets in the studio (with no cab) when I shot these.

Back
Top Bottom