Austin Tx based AXE FX 3 expert -- project in description

fefiguer

Greetings,
Looking for an Austin Tx AXE FX3 expert to provide 1:1 face to face guidance/tutoring for creating guitar and bass presets.

Project:
Recording of backing tracks (Guitar and Bass) for personal playing on various rock/metal genre.
Backing tracks will be recorded on Cubase using AXE FX USB, and the balanced and processed stems will be sent to a Zoom L-12 (multitrack) for playback along with the live play sound of the Axe FX3 (Gtr or Bass, depending on the mood)
P.A. are 2 headrush 12'' FRFR

scenario 1, apartment level volume
scenario 2, rehearsal space level volume
scenario 3, headphones

I'm missing the final push to get that clarity on the tones I'm looking for. Mentoring session will be on rehearsal space on SW side near Manchaca.

Regards

Greetings,
Looking for an Austin Tx AXE FX3 expert to provide 1:1 face to face guidance/tutoring for creating guitar and bass presets.

Project:
Recording of backing tracks (Guitar and Bass) for personal playing on various rock/metal genre.
Backing tracks will be recorded on Cubase using AXE FX USB, and the balanced and processed stems will be sent to a Zoom L-12 (multitrack) for playback along with the live play sound of the Axe FX3 (Gtr or Bass, depending on the mood)
P.A. are 2 headrush 12'' FRFR

scenario 1, apartment level volume
scenario 2, rehearsal space level volume
scenario 3, headphones

I'm missing the final push to get that clarity on the tones I'm looking for. Mentoring session will be on rehearsal space on SW side near Manchaca.

Regards
Hey,

I can help you either at space atx (i am assuming thats where your rehearsal room is, i live 5 minutes down south) or at my studio Austin Audio Lab, it's a commercial studio, i have axe fx 3, matrix 1000fx, traditional cabinets etc...and use Axe Fx daily for commercial recordings for labels like Warner Chappell...

And I use Cubase since 2004...started with Cubase SX 3 (or smth like that) these days using Cubase Pro 13.

Let me know, best,
SY

my post under "Find A Teacher/Expert: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...n-tx-in-a-recording-production-studio.194870/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom