Austin Buddy Naked Amps pack ROCKS!

Just wanted to give a shout-out to AustinBuddy for providing excellent tones for the Fractal Community to use. I was on the fence about buying the pack as I was hesitant about purchasing presets, but his tone pack is worth every dime! He also provided great customer service when I was having issues on my end. He worked with me and did a fantastic job of isolating the issue I was having. If you have any doubt about purchasing this pack, erase that doubt and buy it. Totally worth it!

Hard to disagree, but what’s the deal with hijacking my original buddyass kissing thread.....??:cool:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...s-tone-pack-rules.129370/page-11#post-1578275

LOL. The more shout outs he gets, the better it is for his sales. If he has more than one thread going, it obviously looks better on him versus one guy's thread.. Can't tell if you're legitimately upset or not, but if so, there's no legitimate reason to upset about a satisfied customer exclaiming that at all just because it wasn't on your thread.. If you're not upset, feel free to post a photo of the joke going way over my head!

3E432A1F-1731-4961-8BF2-C0B7A46F5570.jpeg View attachment 43544 View attachment 43544
LOL. The more shout outs he gets, the better it is for his sales. If he has more than one thread going, it obviously looks better on him versus one guy's thread.. Can't tell if you're legitimately upset or not, but if so, there's no legitimate reason to upset about a satisfied customer exclaiming that at all just because it wasn't on your thread.. If you're not upset, feel free to post a photo of the joke going way over my head!

Last edited:
I was also on the fence for a while and just decided to make the purchase. I agree 100 percent, they are excellent.

Back
Top Bottom