Austin Buddy login issues

Ok it seems if you click on the Blue Login Button on the Main page you get the Login error...
I tried using the Account Blue Button on the Main page Instead and that works fine... hope that helps..

Yep. Can`t logon. Says wrong user name or password. Hope it gets fixed soon. Clicking the Account button gets me to that area. But clicking to check my Downloads doesn`t bring me to my Downloads area. Oddness.

I can get through to everything via Account/Login not u
Yep. Can`t logon. Says wrong user name or password. Hope it gets fixed soon. Clicking the Account button gets me to that area. But clicking to check my Downloads doesn`t bring me to my Downloads area. Oddness.
Was able to get in through the account/login and was able to get to the download pages content

Temporarily, don’t hit website Login button to login.

Instead click/use the Account button, and see if that route into the login process works, if you urgently need a download. Should work for some of you.

We are still working it out - but progress is being made.

The Login button will likely be gone next time you visit - just use the Account button as the way to login, and go to "My Downloads' for available downloads. remember there are some many versions sometimes you have to scroll down to find the latest one. I cant' arrange them unfortunately so the most recent is on top. Look for the DATE and often I will label it "LATEST" but check the date in file name.

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 2.18.54 PM.png

Last edited:
Okay everyone. We think we've solved the non-working login issue. You won't see a "Login" button anymore on my website.

Instead, you Click on ACCOUNT and login that way. Those of you here who had a hard time getting in, please give it a shot and report back.

The password reset email not arriving is a different issue. It worked fine for me today, I got one within a minute in fact.

But It appears some email servers out there may be blocking the host server and email from heybuddy @ austinbuddy.com.

It' perhaps possible that some people that bought in the past but left the Fractal world may have gotten the 2x a year newsletter I send out from that email, and flagged it as spam. We've tried to get the email off blacklists - but there are some it may still be on.

So make sure that email is in your contacts, and check your spam/junk folders - but i can't control if your email client is blocking it from my end.

So, kick the tires. Reach out if you are still having issues, you have my email, and I will reply as I can over the weekend. Thanks so much everyone for your patience and help here. #fractalloversarethebestpeopleever

Back
Top Bottom