Austin Buddy login issues

Jim DeSchamp

Inspired
I thought I would give this a try.

Anyone else having issues logging in? Emails are coming bouncing back so communications with them have broken down. I use Comcast with no other issues with anyone else. My wife works from home for Arrow with no problems also.

My website security firm shows no sign of a hack or problem there.

For some of you who CAN'T login, if you could send me screen shots to my email heybuddy @ austinbuddy .com (do not post here) of what you are seeing at each step, that would be helpful. I am getting my web people on this.

I know some people aren't getting a password reset email when the request it, but others are. I'm afraid some servers may have flagged my heybuddy email as spam.

So the problem isn't universal as far as I can tell...

Ok, thx. For me it simply tells me I have the wrong user name and/or email... but those credentials worked just fine a few weeks back...

Ok, thx. For me it simply tells me I have the wrong user name and/or email... but those credentials worked just fine a few weeks back...
I can check those manually. I do sometimes have some people trying to login and it turns out they ordered under different emails - and that won't work, it has to be the email you bought the order with.

But some of the above folks that is NOT the case. In Jim's case, even our emails are getting flagged - Comcast. I am also seeing the Host server is VERY slow to respond today, so will check that out too.

Guys, if you try and login - you may see this message blocking for awhile, as we run this down. Just so you know.

"Your access to this site has been temporarily limited by the site owner​

Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)"

Last edited:
I thought I would give this a try.

Anyone else having issues logging in? Emails are coming bouncing back so communications with them have broken down. I use Comcast with no other issues with anyone else. My wife works from home for Arrow with no problems also.
I can access AB's site without any issues thru mobile cell and W11 using Microsoft edge and I also have Comcast/Xfinity.

I can access AB's site without any issues thru mobile cell and W11 using Microsoft edge and I also have Comcast/Xfinity.
We think we know what the issue is, and in 24 hours or less we’ll know for sure.

I’ll post here for you guys to try and login again once we confirm stuff on our end. Thanks for your patience.

We think it's recent conflict between the security program and the e-commerce platform program. It's letting some people through but blocking others. It even blocked ME logging in as a user (not admin) today.

Fingers crossed that by this time tomorrow or before, all will be resolved. I'll post here when you guys can try again - but don't waste your time right now, many of you will be blocked unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom