Auditioning Presets

Galen Cane

Inspired
Fremen / thibderob who I believe posts here seems to be trying the presets without actually loading them. 16sec onwards

Why can't I do this?

Mac is too closed system for such easy operation, it wouldn't allow AxeFxSend to be associated with. syx files... and c++ dev on Mac is a pain...
But i'm moving to Qt platform in september, so i'll be able to release something for Mac, even if it's not as fast and convenient as the Windows version ;)

In the newest axe edit for Version 15, if you open the presets tab you will see a green stick pin in the upper right corner. just click on it (it will look like its been stuck in the paper as you can see in the video) then you can just scroll through the presets to audition them

In the newest axe edit for Version 15, if you open the presets tab you will see a green stick pin in the upper right corner. just click on it (it will look like its been stuck in the paper as you can see in the video) then you can just scroll through the presets to audition them
Yes, but it's only for presets that are loaded on the axefx

Eureka!!

Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom