Accessories AudioArmor Screen Protectors w/ custom logos

Third-party commercial accessories for Fractal Audio products

Lumikut

Inspired
Vendor
FC6 and FC12 screen protectors now available!

Introducing AudioArmor – the ultimate safeguard for your prized FM9, FM3, FC6, and FC12 units. I understand the need to protect your investment. I have created a protective shield that offers both style and functionality. Crafted from crystal-clear acrylic and secured with precision-placed magnets, AudioArmor acts as a robust yet elegant armor, ensuring that your equipment stays free from dust, scratches, and potential damage. The sleek, unobtrusive design preserves the aesthetics of your unit while allowing you to easily access its controls. Customize your AudioArmor with your own logo, text, brand, or band image just how you'd like. The images are laser engraved and become permanent to the cover.

Invest in the longevity of your gear with this indispensable accessory, providing peace of mind and prolonging the life of your FM9 or FM3. Protect your sound investment – secure it with AudioArmor today.

IMG_5980-1.jpg
IMG_5979.jpg

Last edited:
FC12 protectors are now available! All AudioArmor protectors offer custom engrave options to personalize your RIG with your own logo, image, text, etc. Get your FC12 AudioArmor now

FC12_1.jpg

A really nice and elegant way to protect the unit...also the price is good. It's a shame that I'm living in the other part of the world (UAE) and the shipping is higher than the product, but I will keep it on mind coz is very simple and practical design...Thanks for that 👏 🙏 ;) 💪

Back
Top Bottom