Audio + Patch 'Dirty Shirley's Plexi' - Rock Tone - Sean Ashe

Wow. Sean, this might be the best straight up rock tone I've heard out of the axe yet. I've yet to be able to get a sound this good FOH and am very curious to see if yours will translate so I'll check it out this weekend.

Wow. Sean, this might be the best straight up rock tone I've heard out of the axe yet. I've yet to be able to get a sound this good FOH and am very curious to see if yours will translate so I'll check it out this weekend.

Wow, thank you so much man!!! I'm not sure how it will sound FOH as I did this on my KRK Rockit 6s, but make sure if you do, to pan both to the middle and turn down the Dirty Shirley about about 3-4db.

I'm so shocked that everyone liked this sound that much, i literally made this in about 10 minutes! I tone matched my Mark V's Mark IV mode and I think everyone will REALLY dig this Mesa Mark sound...it's not a zero mid type of tone, and it's not too hi gain either. I'll use that for the video next week :)

Also I'll see if i can get permission from my buddy Cody, who is a fellow Axe FX II user, as he sent me some clips of his Soldano 100 on the Lead channel and I made a tone off of that, sounds really killer.

Thanks again for all the kind words everyone, and please if you use it, send me what you use it on or post clips in here I'd love to know how everyone uses it :)

Back
Top Bottom