audio mixing eureka..

Cobrango

Power User
I just watched the video posted beneath after purchasing the producer edition of Image-Line Fl Studio Fruityloops 10. So I follow the tips in the video only to realise that all my mixing and all the work I've done has been based on alot of ugly presets and "audio improvers" all turned on in my soundcard.. Oh my god. That's like the biggest audio facepalm I'll have ever. How embarresing. That's gotta be a noobmistake done by so many people. It's so basic, yet deadly to the mixes..

Now all of my work and songs sound different.. bah. I need more bass! So watch out people.. I know this goes under the category of listening to your mixes on many different sources and stuff but it sounded so full and nice on my headphones. lol.

watch this and check if you've been doing the same mistake :eek:

It's like when you get used to a graphic equaliser preset on your MP3 player or smart phone music app. I like the 'wide' setting.

Interesting does this carry over to Mac computers as well? I mean I know how to defeat the EQ settings but what about all the other sound enhancement features that that cover here.

Back
Top Bottom