Audio Interface Line Input signal

I have a MOTU M4 interface that I want to use the AXE 3 with(I know the Axe is a great interface as well, I have a different purpose for this). The instrument/Mic inputs I'm using with Microphones, therefore, I have 2 Line inputs That I want to use the Axe with. I tried using different outputs on the axe and trying different output settings but I still get a weak signal??? The headphone out of the axe is good. Can I get a good strong signal out of one of the outputs? Is there a setting I'm missing???

Check the output settings in the I/O menu. Each output defaults to -10 dBV. Change it to +4 dBu for a hotter output signal. Outputs 3 and 4 are unity gain outputs as well, so those will likely have a lower max output level as well.

I have a MOTU M4 interface that I want to use the AXE 3 with(I know the Axe is a great interface as well, I have a different purpose for this). The instrument/Mic inputs I'm using with Microphones, therefore, I have 2 Line inputs That I want to use the Axe with. I tried using different outputs on the axe and trying different output settings but I still get a weak signal??? The headphone out of the axe is good. Can I get a good strong signal out of one of the outputs? Is there a setting I'm missing???
how high did you turn the physical Output knob?

Back
Top Bottom