Attaching EV-1 to pedalboard

golfnut

Inspired
I'd like to attach my Fractal EV-1 to my Duo 34 temple board. It seems dual lock is working for the FM9 (eventually I want to get the correct screws to attach it) so I'm thinking of trying dual lock with the expression pedal. I'd want to take the rubber feet off so it would sit flatter on the dual lock. Is this recommended? Or should I leave the feet on?

@ZenRigs Man sold me some nifty Glo Risers years ago that I use with Temple's own quick disconnect pedal mounts. His store is opening back up soon.
1000012342.jpg

1000012658.jpg

They are lit from inside, so they glow. I have the RGB settings different for each - to match the Telco number scheme I numbered the pedals with....

I'd like to attach my Fractal EV-1 to my Duo 34 temple board. It seems dual lock is working for the FM9 (eventually I want to get the correct screws to attach it) so I'm thinking of trying dual lock with the expression pedal. I'd want to take the rubber feet off so it would sit flatter on the dual lock. Is this recommended? Or should I leave the feet on?

Hi! The ZenRigs site reopens tomorrow and I’ll have some simple mounting feet available there

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...-gloriser-and-floor-controller-mounts.207856/

Back
Top Bottom