Atomic's Tonocracy 2.0 now free

I guess you use a DAW for this or stand alone version but what about live? Expression pedals ect.? What can I use it fore?

Reading the description of the product and comparing it to how other products present themselves, I can't help but wonder which technology is actually behind them.
Some claim "component-based modelling", some claim "AI-based something", including "AI-based component modelling" or something, so some mix of the approaches.

So how do they actually do it?

Reading the description of the product and comparing it to how other products present themselves, I can't help but wonder which technology is actually behind them.
Some claim "component-based modelling", some claim "AI-based something", including "AI-based component modelling" or something, so some mix of the approaches.

So how do they actually do it?
From what I read on their website it actually seems to be a combination of white box and black box modeling. So both component-based and ai-based.

As the software can also load NAM profiles, I'm guessing neural net for amp profiles and component modeling for amp-cab interaction.

I installed it on my Mac. I have iLok for other plugins, but I did not have to register Tonocracy to my account.
You don't have to register it with iLok, but to use it, you apparently do have to have iLok installed, which makes no sense if it's free.

Back
Top Bottom