Atomics CLR NEO Mk II . . . in Europe

7rançois

Who can tell me how to buy this HP in Europe?

Andertons, in Great Britain, was the distributor for Europe, but they no longer offer this product in the catalog. Brexit?

Sorry but if the question comes up often it is that the answer is not easy to find on the net.

I bought a pair of CLR Neos last year at Andertons, fully aware that there would be no support after one year in case of a failure. I have a pair of first gen CLRs as well, with faulty power modules. This issue was never resolved, Atomic preferred to not answer my emails and support ticket for YEARS until I finally gave up.
If you are successful in buying CLRs in Europe you´re in for an adventure if you need support.

Reactions: ESW
I also bought a pair of CLRs from Andertons last year. Unfortunately, one of them was defective. I had to send it back. They had difficulty communicating with Atomics regarding the repair. Finally, after several months, they gave up and reimbursed me.
Today I no longer have a single HP which I am very happy with and I would like to play in stereo.

That´s exactly what Andertons warned me could happen. I took the risk anyway because of the sound quality and light weight of the CLRs, guess I am pushing my luck a bit...knock on wood. So far no problems with the Neos.

Thank you. I have read this thread. Unfortunately, I think that we Europeans are a little forgotten but I can imagine that it should not be so simple ...
I am on the waiting list since Oct 19

I already own one, and I DO want another, but I'm seriously considering just getting one or maybe two Dynacord AXM 12A or the new EV PXM-12MP instead. Customer support is getting more and more of a concern when I buy gear, and Atomics is kinda like FAMC. It's good when they're actually there. The rest of the time, it's frustrating.

Reactions: ESW
Back
Top Bottom