Atomic Punk preset!

Sixstring

Legend!
Thought I would throw this out here. The preset has a total of 4 scenes and one momentary switch.
Scene 1 is Phaser and a 330 delay
Scene 2 is 330 delay
Scene 3 is Flanger
Scene 4 is just reverb
FS 4 is setup to be a momentary for the 90ms delay.

EDIT: For those of you that are monitoring in stereo I have setup a pan function in the cab block that pans the guitar hard over and leaves verb on the other side!

Cheers!

Attachments

• Atomic Punk.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
One of the best shared pre set I have tried in a while! Even if your not going for the AP tone. I increased the MV a skosh and ever so slightly decreased the gain to get closer to that clarity of notes the brown sound has (to my ears). Great pre set thanks for sharing!

One of the best shared pre set I have tried in a while! Even if your not going for the AP tone. I increased the MV a skosh and ever so slightly decreased the gain to get closer to that clarity of notes the brown sound has (to my ears). Great pre set thanks for sharing!

Your welcome! it has been fun putting it together, still working on a VH II tone that I'm happy with, Tweaked on a little yesterday and got a little closer so hopefully I will have something in the next few day to post up!

Back
Top Bottom