Atomic Mono block or Art SLA-2...?

Atomic Mono Block or Sla-2

• Total voters

sebby123

So im going to pick up my 2nd axe-fx tommorow and im quit excited next paycheck in about a week is going to fund a power amp i owned the art-sla-2 with my prevouis rig and it was great i got a sound i really loved with it, But im really tempted to try the mono block anyone have any experience with them? its only about 150$ more for the monoblock. hmmm thoughts?

Re: Mono block or sla-2...?

Intreasting! I Thought the Monoblock was going to win by a landslide, I wonder if the sla-2 is only winning because its rackmountable, Sonic quality is more important to me :D

I have not tried the mono block, but it was designed to be used for the AXE so I guess it will "sound" better.

I have just upgraded to a SLA-2 from a Rocktron Velocity 500 and the SLA-2 kills it for power and sonic quallity.

Cheers. :mrgreen:

Metallifan said:
I have not tried the mono block, but it was designed to be used for the AXE so I guess it will "sound" better.

I have just upgraded to a SLA-2 from a Rocktron Velocity 500 and the SLA-2 kills it for power and sonic quallity.

Cheers. :mrgreen:

Im at a toss up as i know ill be more than happy with the art since i already have owned one and loved the tone i got with it, But as i stated the monoblock does sound tempting. Then again i do love the smoothness of the art.

Back
Top Bottom