Atomic MB50 Noisey?

kschreifels

Greetings,

I just received my Ultra and Atomic MB50 amp, passive wedge on it's way. The MB50 is excessively noisy, is anyone else experiencing this or do I have a unit with bad tubes or something?

Thank you,
Keith

My powered Atomic wedge is noisy too. I'm currently researching other options. Unfortunately every recommended powered monitor I've read about on this site is backordered. :-(

kschreifels said:
Greetings,

I just received my Ultra and Atomic MB50 amp, passive wedge on it's way. The MB50 is excessively noisy, is anyone else experiencing this or do I have a unit with bad tubes or something?

Thank you,
Keith
Both the MB-50 and Powered Cabs/Wedges are VERY quiet. If you are having an issue, there is either something wrong with the amp or it's user error. In any case, contact: support@atomicamps.com and we'd be happy to help out.

-TK

Is the output volume cranked up high on the Axe with the master volume set lower on the Atomic?

Too obvious?

Tom helped me out on this one. It turned out to be a ground loop in my rig. The amp is quiet now. I also had to go to a balanced connection from the AXE to the amp.

Back
Top Bottom