Atomic CLR Wait List??

Izzwardo

Inspired
I am in the market for a set of FRFR monitors and I was originally going to go with the QSC K12.2 but I read some lousy reviews so the next on the list was the Atomic CLR monitors but I guess there is a waiting list. Well I have been on that list for about a month and am running out of patience does anybody know about how long that wait list is? I am about to go with my last choice which is 2- Friedman ASM12's. The only thing about those is how heavy they are. Any help is appreciated as I need to get some monitors so I can start using my AX8.

I am in the market for a set of FRFR monitors and I was originally going to go with the QSC K12.2 but I read some lousy reviews so the next on the list was the Atomic CLR monitors but I guess there is a waiting list. Well I have been on that list for about a month and am running out of patience does anybody know about how long that wait list is? I am about to go with my last choice which is 2- Friedman ASM12's. The only thing about those is how heavy they are. Any help is appreciated as I need to get some monitors so I can start using my AX8.
You should give some serious consideration to Xitone... My understanding is that the ASM are not very flat and somewhat heavy.

You should give some serious consideration to Xitone... My understanding is that the ASM are not very flat and somewhat heavy.
I looked at their website there is no info on the specs. How powerful are they? Where are they built?

I looked at their website there is no info on the specs. How powerful are they? Where are they built?
Looks like you already went elsewhere, but I think they are made in Texas... I don't remember. I have passive ones, but the powered ones seemed pretty loud when I heard the active ones.

@MicFarlow could answer any questions since its his company...

Back
Top Bottom