Atomic amp with Axe-FX

scotts doesn't like the Atomic? I'm trying to keep up with feedback on the Atomics, as I'm thinking of switching from the A7X's.

Read scotts posts in the thread: Another Atomic Powered Speaker Question

I can't figure out how to post a link from within Forum Runner on my iPhone.

Read scotts posts in the thread: Another Atomic Powered Speaker Question

I can't figure out how to post a link from within Forum Runner on my iPhone.

Got it, I read that thread last month. I actually took that thread as a favorable "review" of the Atomic option.

~I have never posted that I don't like the Atomic product line.
~I have never never bagged on the Atomic tube amp. I have stated that I personally don't want tubes in my rig but that has nothing to do with the quality of Tom King's product.
~I have posted that the Atomic powered cabinet is a full range product with intentional guitar oriented characteristics. This is clearly stated on the Atomic website.
~In the two posts where I have discussed the Atomics I was also clear that I find the Atomics to be a useful, niche product that straddles the worlds of traditional guitar cabinets and dedicated FRFR cabinets.

Here is the link to one of the threads in question:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/amps-cabs/33044-another-atomic-powered-speaker-question.html

Last edited:
Jay Mitchell, who I respect, has never played an Atomic and neither have you. Why do you feel compelled to offer your "opinion" based on other's opinions when you really have nothing constructive to add? What is your agenda? Atomic's response is as "neutral" as most of the commonly discussed solutions on this board. The Reactor series amplifiers are quite linear.

-TK

Well, let me first apologize to you Tom, and then let me apologize to Jay (who isn't even reading this thread, I don't think). I don't know what I thought I was hallucinating; I must have just been reading too many forum threads, and the comments, observations, and reports all got mushed together in my overwhelmed brain. I truly didn't intend to misrepresent Atomic products or Jay's (lack of) assessment of them. I sincerely apologize.

Well, let me first apologize to you Tom, and then let me apologize to Jay (who isn't even reading this thread, I don't think). I don't know what I thought I was hallucinating; I must have just been reading too many forum threads, and the comments, observations, and reports all got mushed together in my overwhelmed brain. I truly didn't intend to misrepresent Atomic products or Jay's (lack of) assessment of them. I sincerely apologize.

Thanks! No need for an apology just want to keep the record straight.

-TK

Back
Top Bottom