"ATLAS" - my new happy instrumental prog metal single!

This is just excellent. I already had your other releases from Bandcamp, and I just purchased Atlas. Keep doing what you're doing, this is inspiring and wonderful stuff! I like your artwork too.

This is just excellent. I already had your other releases from Bandcamp, and I just purchased Atlas. Keep doing what you're doing, this is inspiring and wonderful stuff! I like your artwork too.

thank you for the support man!

hello!

released my new single Atlas today, dialled in one of the nicest heavy tones (rhythm and lead are the same settings +/- delay) of my axefx 2 relationship so far, hope some of you dig it!

you can stream it on youtube/bandcamp and theres a free download link in the description on bandcamp plus the option to pay what you want.
cheers :)

Wow. Love it, love it, love it! I went out and bought everything you've got on iTunes because you deserve to be paid for such excellent work.
Thanks for all the effort and the beautiful playing.

Pneil

PS: how are you doing drum tracks, drums. SW, magic? :)

Incredible playing and compostion. I wish my brain would allow me to write and play stuff like this. Love it.

Really awesome stuff. Hey not sure if it's the you tube version but there is a dodgy edit at :38 in that you might want to fix. I think it's the drum edit but could be guitars. The composition is majestic. The chord changes remind me of this oldie but goodie (in a good way).

Saga - On The Loose - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom