Assigning presets to the bottom five switches?

ripley156

Hello...

I am sure this has been posted, but I have looked-through the manual and the forum and can't seem to find the answer.

If I want to leave the board in Axe-Fx mode and save five random presets to the bottom five switches (Let's say presets #1, #45,#79, #107 and #300 for argument's sake), can this be done without changing around the order of the presets in the axe to put them together?

Summary: I just want to know if there is a way to randomly pick five presets and assign each to buttons 1-5 in Axe-Fx Mode

Thanks so much!

Dan

Last edited:
Why not just copy your 5 presets to slots 1-5?

I don't know the answer to your question offhand.. I never even thought of that, I just did the above. Very easy.

Hi Dan!

Yes, there are several ways to do this.

1. Use the "Axe-Fx Tx Map" in the MFC-101 to set which presets you want on which buttons.
2. Use the MFC-101 alone and set up a custom map in the Axe-Fx (I don't like this because it messes up Axe-Edit operation)
3. Switch to SONG mode in the MFC-101 and create songs with the 5 presets you want in each bank. This is my favorite method since it leaves you the ability to switch back to ordered presets if you want.

Let me know how it goes.

Awesome! Thanks for the great responses...

#3 is a winner. It was so easy I actually feel a little silly having asked...

This is exactly what I was trying to accomplish.

Thanks again for your help Robboman and Admin M!

Dan

Back
Top Bottom