Assigning presets on the MCF-101

stratter

Hello all,

I am new to the Axe-Fx and the MCF-101. Would like to leave the MCF-101 in pretty much default state with the 5 presets at the bottom, and the other buttons dedicated to their default effects.

1. In default state, the 5 presets on the foot controller correspond with the first 5 presets on the Axe-Fx. How may I change things and assign ANY 5 presets on the Axe-Fx to those 5 switches on the foot controller?

2. On the switches on the foot controller, how may I edit each individual effect? Do I need to do it on the Axe-Fx? I don't know how to access the effects themselves, like chorus, delay, etc - right now I can only scroll through factory presets.

Would really appreciate help on this - THANK YOU!!

Rob

As mentioned reading the manual is advised.
Steep learning we know.
Lots of good videos on Youtube for sure.
Axe Edit ( software editor) will be helpful but still not give you the workings of the AxeFx itself that will be needed.
Don't get frustrated & learn the amp block & cab blocks first. Get the tones first and everything else is gravy. Down the road you make want to look into the MFC-Edit software. I set up just about everything I wanted the MFC to do in 45 minutes total.

Editing parameters of default effects on MCF-101 foot controller

Thanks, everybody. I have watched many youtube videos and am slowly getting around these units - for me , a steep learning curve. I still haven't figured out changing the parameters of each effect on the foot controller. I have buttons 1-5 as my 5 presets (clean, dirty, high gain etc.), then 6-15 are the default effects: comp, drive, phaser, etc. How do I edit the parameters of each effect on the foot controller? Would really appreciate help on this - thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom