Assigning Foot switches per scene...

Lenster

Inspired
I've had a very busy year with work & study & not enough time to dedicate to the FM3.
I'm now on a 6 week break. Time will be spent in the studio working on new songs.
With the extra time I'll also be spending more time learning the FM3 & all its functions
Yesterday I installed Firmware 3.0 & was working on new presets.
When it came to setting up scenes i struggled to work it all out.
What I'm trying to achieve is:
  • Switch 1 - Scene 1 & 2 - Clean / Pushed clean
  • Switch 2 - Scene 3 & 4 - Crunch / Solo
  • Switch 3 Tap Tempo
Tap tempo all good, but my scenes are backwards 2 is 1, 3 is 4 & vice versa.
What am i doing wrong? I can't seem to find any youtube tutorials discussing this.
On the AX8, it was a breeze.

Sorry for the long winded post, but i now have time to dig in and this is my first issue.
BTW, loving the FM3.

I've had a very busy year with work & study & not enough time to dedicate to the FM3.
I'm now on a 6 week break. Time will be spent in the studio working on new songs.
With the extra time I'll also be spending more time learning the FM3 & all its functions
Yesterday I installed Firmware 3.0 & was working on new presets.
When it came to setting up scenes i struggled to work it all out.
What I'm trying to achieve is:
  • Switch 1 - Scene 1 & 2 - Clean / Pushed clean
  • Switch 2 - Scene 3 & 4 - Crunch / Solo
  • Switch 3 Tap Tempo
Tap tempo all good, but my scenes are backwards 2 is 1, 3 is 4 & vice versa.
What am i doing wrong? I can't seem to find any youtube tutorials discussing this.
On the AX8, it was a breeze.

Sorry for the long winded post, but i now have time to dig in and this is my first issue.
BTW, loving the FM3.
how are they backwards? how exactly do you have Switch 1 set to Scene 1 & 2? what is the switch assigned to?

in general, the Switch Label shows what will happen when you press the switch, not what is currently happening.

how is Scene 1 actually Scene 2?

If you are 'Toggling' between two scenes with a single switch. Be aware that the mini display will show the 'Destination' scene of that switch, not the current scene.

I had the same problem, but i solved it. There's an option that lets you choose if you wanna display the "destination" or the "current scene" on the mini screen. Now i'm not at my FM3 so i can't tell you exactly where you have to look but it's easy to find.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom