Assigning an external switch?

supersonic

Inspired
I'm trying to assign the drive pedal and EQ (solo boost) to an external two button momentary switch, via 'pedal 2' input. I've already assigned the wah to the "pedal 1" input. Any tips? Thanks.

Not sure of your issue but if the 2nd button isn’t registering, you may not be using the right cable, a TRS cable with 2 black rings near the tip. It should be a stereo cable, not a mono guitar cable like you’d usually use.

Is that what you mean?

Not sure of your issue but if the 2nd button isn’t registering, you may not be using the right cable, a TRS cable with 2 black rings near the tip. It should be a stereo cable, not a mono guitar cable like you’d usually use.

Is that what you mean?
No I have a dual switch with a stereo socket. I have worked it out I think. If I right click on the Drive pedal for example in axe edit, I can assign it to fs 2 tip to turn it on or off.

No I have a dual switch with a stereo socket. I have worked it out I think. If I right click on the Drive pedal for example in axe edit, I can assign it to fs 2 tip to turn it on or off.
So you are using a TRS cable to connect then, right?

Which model switch do you have? Is it the Mosky? If so, do you have both switches set to normally open in the I/O Pedal page in Setup? The default is normally closed.

I seem to recall only having 1 foot switch working on my Mosky dual switch until I made that setting change.

Back
Top Bottom