Assembling Eminence Beta 12CX

I'm working on two of these cabinets - the porting are great for the 12". I just have to fool around with the cross-over. Would like to go lower than 2.5K - maybe 1.5.

Monitor 12XA

Excellent looking cabs! Can't wait to see them finished.

If you ordered the 12CX crossover from Eminence please bear in mind that a) there is a 2.5db to 3db pad built into it for the tweeter and b) the slopes are not symmetric at all. They start lower on the lows and higher on the highs to factor in some baffle step compensation.

Will be happy to share more info with you if you need or want it, just shoot me an email to xitonecabs@gmail.com

Cool Mick!

But I'm having a problem with my Xitones. When I play both of them I turn it up so loud I swear the cops are going to show up. And my poor neighbors. What should i do?

:)

Seriously the wife get's PISSED! haha

Cool Mick!

But I'm having a problem with my Xitones. When I play both of them I turn it up so loud I swear the cops are going to show up. And my poor neighbors. What should i do?

:)

Seriously the wife get's PISSED! haha

Hey randolfo!

I'm very sorry to hear you are having problems with the XiTones! Having said that, I must also say that sadly, the warranty on my cabs does not include bail!

Lastly, for the wife issues.... My suggestion.... Place your lovely wife in the room of the house that is the most distant from where the XiTones are placed. Then proceed to serenade her with her favorite songs. Due to the relative listening distance, you'll have to turn up and she'll hear music she loves from a guy she loves!

Also, some of those 30db ear plugs will also come in handy, especially if used in the above scenario.

If all that fails, set up a girls night out with her friends and offer to pick up the tab.... might be expensive but there may also be some side benefits.... :)

Again, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the cabs.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Thanks,

Mick

Back
Top Bottom