Art SLA-2

sebby123

For anyone whos thinking about buying this and is worried it wont be loud enough, Trust me it packs a loud punch. I was worried it wouldnt keep up with my drummer but it delivers in spades with plenty of headroom to spare :D

sebby123 said:
For anyone whos thinking about buying this and is worried it wont be loud enough, Trust me it packs a loud punch. I was worried it wouldnt keep up with my drummer but it delivers in spades with plenty of headroom to spare :D

Told you so. :mrgreen:

Sixstring said:
Hummm... who would of thought.

The 1500 Watt Carvin would have been overkill, Im glad i went with the art! Are you guys having the art close to the axe fx, Or putting a rack space in between i find the art to get a tad hot but nothing to big.

sebby123 said:
Sixstring said:

The 1500 Watt Carvin would have been overkill, Im glad i went with the art! Are you guys having the art close to the axe fx, Or putting a rack space in between i find the art to get a tad hot but nothing to big.

I had them next to each other with no problems whatsoever.

sebby123 said:
Sixstring said:

It's a great little amp for the money isn't it, up untill recently I have had mine sitting underneath the Axe ever sence I got it... well except for the breef time that I had sold it but I bought it right back :? . I have done several gigs and hours of noodeling at gig volume without any thermaling from the Axe. Untll something comes along that's lighter, takes up the same or less space for the same money the art is hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom