Art SLA-2 cheap

fuzznut

I bought the SLA-2 off of e-bay for only 269 and free shipping. The listing didn't say whether it was new or used, but it was from a pro audio business so I assumed it was new. After I purchased it, I received a e-mail saying that it was "B" stock, and I can upgrade to "A" stock for $11.00. I scrambled to find out what B stock really means, and worried that it was a floor model or something. Too late, they shipped it before could make a solid decision. When I got it, it was in it's factory sealed box, what a relief! There is a tiny dent in the box. That's it. Is that what they determined it to be B stock? Heck, if that's the case, every box delivered by UPS turns in to B stock by the time it's delivered. :D

B Stock can mean lots of things. Usually though, its items purchased online, then sent back within the return period for distance selling (14 days? or is it 28?).

These items can not then be sold as new - so get sold as B stock. Normally theres not much in it - just been through the post twice and used for a few days by someone who ended up not wanting it.

I bought my B stock SLA-2 from the same seller! I asked him what the deal was with it and he said it was a demo model, but would be packed in original box and include full warranty. The only thing I can notice is the spring action of the Channel 1 volume pops out faster than Channel 2. It works just fine and I leave the Channel volume out so not an issue. Can't beat the price!

They are $289 on amazon.com. I just had Music 123 price match plus they give you 10% of the difference - so It ended up being about $280.

Back
Top Bottom