Are they ready yet???

Ron_R

Power User
Has anyone received their code to order an MFC-101 yet?

I got the e-mail about the code thing, but haven't heard anything from anyone. Did the codes start going out or has anyone actually ordered one from the new stock?

The anticipation!!!!! Ack!!!!

I've been on the list since Jan and haven't heard anything yet. I'm vacationing in Mexico this week and my wife is getting pissed because I'm more interested in the status of the MFC.

I've been on the list since Jan and haven't heard anything yet. I'm vacationing in Mexico this week and my wife is getting pissed because I'm more interested in the status of the MFC.

LOL ouch! Have some Don Julio Tequila...it will take ALLLLL your troubles away.

I've been on the list since Dec and got the notice that I'll....get a notice. If I don't get one, that's it, back to tubes and a pedalboard (I never sold my tube amps). If the Kemper had a controller, I would have gone there months ago. I'm not one for a Fool's Errand.

Last edited:
I've been on the list since Dec and got the notice that I'll....get a notice. If I don't get one, that's it, back to tubes and a pedalboard (I never sold my tube amps). If the Kemper had a controller, I would have gone there months ago.

While the MFC is Fractal's foot controller, there are also plenty of other midi pedalboards out there that would work if you're really that impatient. I don't mean that in a rude way but, midi is midi

I'm using a $120 FCB1010 with the Eureka PROM. It works fine for what it is.
I'm still eagerly awaiting my invite-to-order!

While the MFC is Fractal's foot controller, there are also plenty of other midi pedalboards out there that would work if you're really that impatient. I don't mean that in a rude way but, midi is midi

No, I didn't detect any rudeness, but I would like to have a purpose-built product for my Ultra. It's now May 2nd, and I haven't heard any more about the MFC-101since that first teaser mentioned previously.

YES! They are ready...

Dude, stop it. You're not with Fractal so stop trolling with "insider info" that you know is completely bogus. Your post in the other thread was already deleted for the same reason.

I got my purchase invitation this evening, and I spent an hour trying to order the thing, but there's no way to redeem my gift certificate. when you click "Apply a Gift Certificate," you get three textboxes connected by dashes, which expect an 18 digit number:gc.JPG

But all I've got is the order number; my copy of the Gift Certificate doesn't have anything like an 18-digit number.

It's 3:18 in the morning and I have to work tomorrow, so I'm giving up now. I hope they don't sell them all before I figure out how to order the damned thing...

Dude, stop it. You're not with Fractal so stop trolling with "insider info" that you know is completely bogus. Your post in the other thread was already deleted for the same reason.

Uh...okay. I posted this RIGHT after I purchased my MFC. It's not "insider" info. It's on their web page. Learn to read.

Should be at most $749 with coupon.... if you wait.... from what I understand.... feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

Yes.

There is a large bright yellow box on the page with this:

We are currently processing a WAIT LIST for MFC-101 orders. The direct price has been temporarily increased to $999 so we can offer wait list customers with discount codes a first chance to purchase. Other customers may purchase for $999, or wait for the wait list to be cleared at which point the price will return to $749. If you'd like to be added to the waiting list, please email waitlist@fractalaudio.com

Discount codes are being sent out in the order that requests were received.
Please be patient... we'll make enough units for everyone!

Yes.

We are currently processing a WAIT LIST for MFC-101 orders. The direct price has been temporarily increased to $999 so we can offer wait list customers with discount codes a first chance to purchase. Other customers may purchase for $999, or wait for the wait list to be cleared at which point the price will return to $749. If you'd like to be added to the waiting list, please email waitlist@fractalaudio.com

Anyone on this list who doesn't have the cash, feel free to give me your coupon code...I've got a gig next friday, $750 in on Gift Certificates, I've got enough to pay the normal price but not the extra $200 for the waitlist jump.

Yes.

When I got on the wait list, the price was $699.99 and it expressly mentioned at the time that you would be sold the product at the price it was when you reserved. Any comment on this?

When I got on the wait list, the price was $699.99 and it expressly mentioned at the time that you would be sold the product at the price it was when you reserved. Any comment on this?

Actually, i f I remember right, there was a discount for buying both the AXE and MFC at the same time which I did also...gonna ask as I got the notice that I can purchase with the code today

You get the price that was in effect when you went on the list. The purchase invitation has all the details.

Back
Top Bottom