Anyway to turn off AXE FX III LED’s?

ApocalypticKatana

Experienced
I know we can turn down the brightness of the UI but is there anyway to turn off the front panel’s LED’s?

Can I plug them off from the inside ? 👀 without causing hardware issues ?

aka output level bars , axe fx iii logo , button lights

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

I use the axe fx as an IR loader for room correction while playing episode/movies from the computer

So in the dark I’d rather not see the lights from the axe fx while watching

1st world problem I know but curious if there was a way as I don’t gig out with it anyway (I just block it with a piece of paper atm)

BUT what I really want to know is ….

if it’s possible to do through a firmware update to turn off the backlight of the screen and the LEDS or it’s hardwired (I have not opened up the AX3….. yet)

Reactions: 621
1st world problem I know
OT but another 1st world problem is the GD bright ass headlights on cars these days. I feel literally blinded and it's like the regular (low) lights are brighter than highs/brights ever were. Not to mention pickups or semis with 4 or 8 light sources all blaring.

I know as I get older my eyes are more sensitive but I actually consider it dangerous. I can't imagine those with cataracts or other eye issues.

OT but another 1st world problem is the GD bright ass headlights on cars these days. I feel literally blinded and it's like the regular (low) lights are brighter than highs/brights ever were. Not to mention pickups or semis with 4 or 8 light sources all blaring.

I know as I get older my eyes are more sensitive but I actually consider it dangerous. I can't imagine those with cataracts or other eye issues.
Funny you mentioned that because literally few hours ago I was waiting to turn and all I could literally see through the windshield was very bright white light and nothing else…couldnt tell you what car it was because it was bright AF

FROM JUST ONE ONCOMING CAR

Back
Top Bottom