Anyway to Reach Liguid foot, to order a Liquid foot pro ?

ok- couple things--- I always get pegged with this! sorry guys.

I have received at least 8 orders in the last two days without contact or email info filled in... so I assume one of you are probably in that camp. I see orders with products, but the none of the rest.... I receive many more orders with info in-- so I will see if its the web-site or just people hitting the trigger too fast.

Will gladly get the orders out asap. and you should always get a confirm email that the order was received- or it wasn't.

thanks. use my email if you must.

Jeff,

Don't know, I've mailed a couple of time to your pm just to have at least a confirmation about my order has been entered in your system and also about a timeframe for the delivery, but no answer at all.
I don't even know if my order for a LF Pro has been processed or accepted and have no infos about payment at all.
Please, let me know something..... :?: :?

Thank you (sorry I will post the same in the Liquid Foot forum)

Ciao

Angelo

Solved!
Just got reply from Jeff:

awaiting final parts... I was told they should be shipping to me this week.. I will keep you informed. have you on the list for sure!

Ciao

U2JustMe said:
ok- couple things--- I always get pegged with this! sorry guys.

I have received at least 8 orders in the last two days without contact or email info filled in... so I assume one of you are probably in that camp. I see orders with products, but the none of the rest.... I receive many more orders with info in-- so I will see if its the web-site or just people hitting the trigger too fast.

Will gladly get the orders out asap. and you should always get a confirm email that the order was received- or it wasn't.

thanks. use my email if you must.

PM´d you and emailed you (email several times from 2 different accounts) - never heard back after the initial you are on the waiting list many, many moons ago....still hope to hear back from you.

Back
Top Bottom