Anyone wanting online mixing services?

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hey everybody,

Some of you will probably know me on here and mainly with all my soundcloud posts. I always get a lot of questions about my mixes, guitar tones, drum sounds etc and i sometimes get asked for advice which is cool even though i don't claim to know anything, it's just through my own repetition.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone would be interested in online mixing services? Single tracks, multiple tracks, any genre.

I'm really keen to gain more experience and help others as best i can.

Check out my soundcloud link for some examples of my work.

Best, Justin

I would def consider it here. Im curious what you may charge. Your Cinematic Theme Idea has been on regular rotation for me over the last year. I love your style man.

Online mixing services are always a great option. Don't need them myself, but I know plenty of folks do.

Side note....years ago I saw a guy on a local boston forum saying he'd mix anyone's tracks for dirt cheap, and first song for free.
I took a chance and said....let's give him a try. He did an amazing job, and had a killer library of drum samples.
He was also a singer, so our bands played a lot together after that (and of course his band played our CD release party, since he mixed it).
Then he decided to move to LA to try and advance his career.
His name (now).....Steven slate.

Humble beginnings turned into a killer career.

I would consider it for sure. I think you are extremely talented.

Thank you for the feedback everyone. Very grateful that you would consider me to do this kind of work.

Honestly, i'm not looking to charge through the roof for it, neither am i looking to do it for free. What i would love is the chance to consult with people about their ideas and projects etc. It might just be recording a part on a song, mixing an entire track, mixing multiple tracks or even just doing the editing that nobody really likes doing!

I'd really like to hear from you if there's anything you think i can do.

Thanks again

Justin

This goes for anyone, if you have an idea or a project that you would like my services with then please PM me so we can discuss.

Cheers

Justin

I may be interested..... Where are you located geographically (time zone)?

I was looking for assistance specifically with Logic Pro X usage and preparation best practices for recording guitar techniques. I do ok with it but would love some advice in that area. I use an Apogee duet on a MAcBook pro.

I may be interested..... Where are you located geographically (time zone)?

I was looking for assistance specifically with Logic Pro X usage and preparation best practices for recording guitar techniques. I do ok with it but would love some advice in that area. I use an Apogee duet on a MAcBook pro.

I'm in the United Kingdom and it's 22:53PM here.

Ok, well to be honest i'm still running Logic Pro 9 but i don't see why i couldn't help you with that, it's always the same principals regardless of which DAW.

PM me and we can discuss further

I'm in the United Kingdom and it's 22:53PM here.

Ok, well to be honest i'm still running Logic Pro 9 but i don't see why i couldn't help you with that, it's always the same principals regardless of which DAW.

PM me and we can discuss further

Thanks. Time difference may be tough for me but will PM you if I can come up with something that works.

So whats your intended commission, let's say, on a "per track" base, given that I have raw DI-tracks and an example track of how it could sound like?

So whats your intended commission, let's say, on a "per track" base, given that I have raw DI-tracks and an example track of how it could sound like?

Well it is up for discussion and obviously it depends on your requirements but I'm really looking for about £25 per track.

Well it is up for discussion and obviously it depends on your requirements but I'm really looking for about £25 per track.
That's amazingly cheap, tbh. ... considering it takes a dozens of hours to properly produce a track (depends on experience, as always), that's a very low per-hour-loan.

I'm definitely interested to try it out. Too bad I have to re-record the vocal DI's again as I noticed a mistake in there.

That's amazingly cheap, tbh. ... considering it takes a dozens of hours to properly produce a track (depends on experience, as always), that's a very low per-hour-loan.

I'm definitely interested to try it out. Too bad I have to re-record the vocal DI's again as I noticed a mistake in there.

Yeah i know it is but as i'm relatively new to this i really don't want to put people off with pricing but one thing i want to assure people is that even though it's not going to cost them a lot of money, i will ALWAYS put out the highest quality work and push to get the best results. I want to build reputation for quality, not how cheap my rates are.

Great, let me know what i can do and we'll talk some more!

Hey all,

Had a good response from this so far and i have some ongoing projects.

Is there anybody else out there who wants any tracks mixing? Any style taken into consideration?

Let me know, i'd love to work on your music!

I've used Justin before (sevenstring forum) and follow his soundcloud, very professional work!

Should have known he'd be on the axe fx forums as well haha.

Back
Top Bottom